VN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I drink a LOT of black tea, and I thought I'd try Twinings decaffeinated English breakfast tea to reduce the amount of acid I'm ingesting. It's not what I prefer, but I need to reduce the amount of acid I consume, and Twinings can be relied on for quality and taste.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Amazing!!!! Tastes like regular tea but with no caffeine. I use it when im pregnant and breastfeeding. The package size is big with i think 50 serving tea bags. I use it frequently because the quality and ingredients are safe. I benefited a lot from this blend. In general I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This tea has a delicious taste. It's great to wake up to a refreshing cup of Twinings English Breakfast decaffeine tea. Then I have another cup at breakast as it gives a wonderful feeling at the beginning of the day. The taste is long-lasting and great with a small amount of 1% milk.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

English Breakfast is pretty much exclusively all I drink besides water. It's great with a little bit of sugar, or with sugar and milk. It's got a strong taste without being overwhelming. I've tried it against it's caffeinated counterpart and it's a little weaker, but just let it steep for 5-6 minutes and it's just as great. iHerb has always been extremely fast on shipping, too. Great as always!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It tastes a bit different when compared to the original English Breakfast Tea, which I usually drink at daytime. The flavour is less strong for decaffeinated. As I sometimes want to drink tea at night time, it is still a good alternative so that I can still go to sleep after the drink .

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Like other twinnings product, this one is good too! The quantity is good for the price you pay. I like this particular taste and the aroma is good too. The packaging is okay and one tea bag serves for 2-3 people depending on how rich you want it. I use it often for afternoon tea.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Always enjoy a cup of twining tea. Quality never compromised. This is decaf so whenever in the evenings when I wanna to drink hot tea I could drink this.

f6e045f5-215f-4770-ae69-57714f199e9b
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I drink lots of tea with milk, so I go through boxes of these on a regular basis. Twinings English Breakfast tea is usually pretty good, but this decaffeinated version has the drawback of being a bit weak in flavor. Still, I appreciate the taste, even if it is not as strong as I would like.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love this tea! It has great flavor even though it is decaffeinated! Unfortunately I cannot drink caffeinated tea ans I have hard time finding good tasting decaffeinated tea. This is a great one!!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I liketo have my afternoon tea, but regular tea had caused me to have difficulty in falling to sleep. This decaf tea has the same flavor but no side effects on my sleep.