VN

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

High quality! i have been taking milk thistle for many years. I've tried other brands before and this one is the best, plus it's vegan, and I am vegan so that's important to me. The size of the tablet is easy to swallow. This supplement has to taste after intake ! The price is very affordable. Recommended!

Nuray
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very very effective product. I take one on an empty stomach every day first thing in the morning. I feel that it helps my liver to detox and increases bowel movement which is excellent. I've also felt my body functions better when I take this. Will order more when these finish

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

don't really drink. but I love sweets and biscuits. worried about fatty liver, hoping this will help detox. capsule in green belongs to California Gold. composition looks similar once I open up the capsule, in terms of texture and colour. I would know how effective each brand is. I trust all the brand's I buy from iherb. so it comes down to who is giving promo.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am ordering this product for the second time and it is a must-have product for the whole family. I have been using it with pleasure for a long time and I definitely see an effect with regular use. I recommend it to friends. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Easy to take; the size of the tablet is acceptable. I don't particular like the taste but then the taste is not why people take supplements, lol. I cannot comment about the effect, just taking a few supplements that should help protect my liver from my excessive drinking. Kudos for making this affordable!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I ordered it for my husband because he suffers from fatty liver and elevated liver enzymes. This product really helps him! It’s for every recommendation!

tontubut
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is the best. Noticed changes in my body as this helps with my liver health. The best quality milk thistle I’ve ever taken. Swanson all the way!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

milk thistle of this brand is of perfect size and made of quality ingredients and packaged the right size. it benefits my liver by helping it detox and secrets enough bile. this supplement is easily absorbed by my body and tastes fine.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

best value for money. I started taking milk thistle to improve egg quality and estrogen balance whilst trying to conceive. I am looking forward to trying this brand instead