VN

4,165
1,502
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Good cap, Great Product!

My 4 year old toddler is a super picky eater and it concerns me. I used to give her a cheapie Abbot vitamins and she never liked it. I then learned that it is due to the cap that wasn't shut tight and ruined the content. This is the first solution this product gave me. The push down-turn cap really keeps the product fresh and protected! Product itself is great - nice smelling, appealing to children and packed with nutrition. After 3 weeks now, I can see my daughter's appetite really increased! She gained some weight too.. and I am one happy Mummy :-) Like if this helped you..

5a6d568b-038b-478c-8c82-f6df8a81f0a9
Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good product quality.. has lots of benefits and contains all the essential vitamins for kids ... use serving one pill 💊 of age 10 .. my kids like its taste .. two different colours... pill 💊 size is conformable foe kids to chew ... packaging 📦 was really professional and organised.. extremely quick delivery to Doha Qatar 🇶🇦 by DHL

418aa968-03b2-4a54-b23a-e80ec33ef2e1
de0a7780-f8f4-4b52-8697-4b8a42afa87a
335e8fe2-cfcf-4f5d-90d6-e3b497ef2e50
7f3f2923-dde1-4805-8a21-dc9851384dfe
Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a really good quality product with a good composition ❤️️ My little one loved the taste.. It's a bit more expensive than the other kids vitamins on the market but I find that it's worth it. The package size is fair for the price. I'll update you whenever i see a noticable improvement. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

804a5be6-5a09-4ec7-a2ce-022f95901b16
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great taste. 2 gummies a day for kids 4+ and I use it for my teenager boys, because I compared ingrediants to Mens and they are basically the same and even the same dose. Quality of the product looks reliable, so I would chose it again. I also chose the same brand for my husband and myself.

bda5299f-1994-498d-8da5-0e5632e46579
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've been using the product for a few weeks now and I noticed a huge improvement in my immune system. At first things were not right, but this has also changed because of the product. My body is much more inflamed now, whether it's from stress or workouts. But this is just one of the many positive side effects I am experiencing with this supplement!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
5,121

I started taking this product that I had a buddy recommend to me. I'd heard of it but didn't think it would work. As soon as I tried making the switch, my symptoms diminished and my mood improved dramatically. I can't wait for the next bottle to arrive on my doorstep!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
7,067

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, and I can't recommend it enough. Both the ingredients and the taste are pretty much spot on, which is always a big plus. Every time I take a dose of this vitamin I have increased energy levels and feel better than ever before. My concentration has also improved significantly over the past few months, so you

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,692

The effect of this vitamin, which is a natural product, on my life has been fantastic. I am in my third week of purchasing and it's already helping me feel so much better since taking it every day. I have noticed less pain in muscles and joints as well as improved sleep quality. So not only am I sleeping better but also all the technical skills that I have

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,596

I've been using this vitamin for over three months now, without fail. It's the best supplement I've ever had. It costs less than anywhere else and works better than any other supplement I've used before. Taking it has made me feel like a million bucks, improved my health and energy levels, decreased my workload & stress levels.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
6,780

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks and I feel a burst of strength and energy! I love this product, it has noticeable improvements in my health, immunity, well-being, mood and quality of life. A must for everyone whose goal is to live a long and healthy life!