VN

Based on 7,591 Ratings
5,495
1,335
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

From the day I received the Women's FemDophilus product, I began using it for my female flora issue. I began to feel relief about two hours of taking one capsule. The veggie capsules are small and easy to swallow. I take one capsule daily with food. It's a high-grade oral probiotic that's perfect for my female flora balance issue. I highly recommend it because it's working for me well.

b879540b-f5a9-400e-9c05-f1b218b1c27f
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

When I was having candida, I looked up on probiotics to help with my gut and this is the first one I tried. It’s a small capsule size and comes in a cute packaging tub. The quality is good but I’ve since found another one from garden of life to be better.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I could feel the difference immidiately after started taking these probiotics. I also noticed the times when I wasn't taking them, so they work great for me. also I am allergic to lactose so it is great that it is not one of the fillers in the ingredients. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Great quality supplement.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I allllways make sure to have these in my fridge (you don't have to keep them in there, but I do). I used to have a lot of issues with gut health which impacts your whole body. With these I really do feel and see the changes and haven't had the issues I used to have since starting, and if by chance I feel something arise, I double dose and take two capsules and truly within a day or two im back to tip top shape. Never stop selling these iherb!!!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great for keeping things fresh and balanced... I've been on a journey to balance my pH and my hormones naturally, every bit helps. I also believe in the gut-brain axis, gut bacteria manufacture 95% of the body's serotonin, I take this along with vitamin D and St John's Wort.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I'm in the late stages of pregnancy and my ph balance is off, which has created some bacterial imbalance and affected my natural microbiome, leaving my skin feeling cracked and irritated. My midwife recommended femdophilus as it is specifically curated with the proper kinds of bacteria for issues such as this to help bring that balance back. I received my order super quickly and noticed a huge difference just within a few days of taking these consistently.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The bottle comes in a box that is short but wide and holds a lot of small capsules. I used to have terrible gas, bloating and my stomach/intestines constantly made embarrassing noises but all that has ceased. Since taking this product for two weeks straight, I am feeling better and glad I chose fem dophilus. No regret from me.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

If you're one to shop from reviews, THIS IS THE ONE! I've tried multiple brands - for 60+ days to give them a fair chance - and NONE can compare to this brand. I started with one a day for a full month then switched to two a day since my PH was under attack (newlywed, for those who know what I mean) The one a day worked but this two a day was like a life hack that was waiting to find me. I feel anew everyday and enjoy the freedom of non-refrigeration. Most brands suggest(or even require) refrigeration but this brand does not and that made a ton of difference for me. This is wonderful and I've already suggested it to others. Can't taste. Size of capsule and packaging is small; so small that my friend was impressed and asked if she could try one. It does not give antibiotics vibes at all. I personally wait 30-60 mins before eating food to ensure I'm getting full absorption, but even if I give in before the 60-min mark, I can still tell it's done its job.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

The only female probiotics that has 2 specific strains which are medically proven to stabilize and aid recovery. Took 2 in the morning before food and 2 in the evening an hour before dinner. Slowly tapered down to 2 per day (morning /night) after the first bottle. Worked to stop itchiness which I was experiencing for months! Ordered many times. Take for maintenance.