VN

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It is great quality, its better than to take the folic acid since its in a easier formula for the body to absorb.. my doctor said its better to take one pill everyday for the whale 18-45 years… not only when planing to conceive The package is small, and the pills are small, so its easy go swallow

6b66b0fc-348a-4952-898e-2139c7f4f170
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

First time getting a folate. Packaging looks proper and started taking on a daily basis. Quality wise, all good so far! Ingredient wise, folate is a better form of supplement compared to folic acid. Like the product because of the price vs quality, a good buy coupled with a 2 month supplement worth.

00cb27c0-bccf-44cc-a6ac-ddebf9770768
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I just finished my 1st bottle of Jarrow's Methyl Folate and the potency is unmatched. The effect on my nervous system acts like a great mood stabilizer. My mental energy seems pretty consistent throughout the day. The size of the pills are very, very small; no after taste whatsoever. Jarrow is known for using quality ingredients, which is why I choose this over any other folic acid/methyl folate on the market.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My physician recommended the active form of folic acid to maximize potency and absorption so I got this product, I take one pill daily to help my nervous system with B12 as well. The quality of the product and packaging are ok. It has no taste at all. I'm satysfied.

Convenient packaging, easy to swallow pill size, take it non stop. No negative reaction, supports energy levels and nervous system. Folate, often known as Vitamin B9, is available in a variety of forms. Because the human body cannot make folate, we must obtain it from food. The more active and natural form of folate is methylfolate, which can also be obtained through supplementation. We rely on Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase when we consume folic acid (MTHFR). This is a gene and an enzyme that can be found all over our bodies. It transforms folic acid to L-methylfolate, which is the active form. This procedure is necessary for the body to get enough folate. Methylfolate is required for the production of red blood cells in our bodies. Anemia or a low red blood cell count can result from a deficit. And, if you're deficient while pregnant, it could result in birth abnormalities.

LianaLuna
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good product and great manufacturer! This is the best form of folic acid. This supplement is great for nervous system and cognitive functions. I Feel more energy. Bought on doctor's recommendation. This supplement is also recommended during pregnancy planning. The dosage is good, working. The composition and form are excellent, well absorbed. Tablets are small size , I drink one capsule a day. This package lasts for two months, great price.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am very satisfied with the quality of this folic acid, it's in its best form, which is methyl folate, so it's easily absorbed and used by our body. I used it throughout my pregnancy and continued to use it years afterwards. The size (it will last you for 2 months!) and the 400mg is a good dose for me to take every day since i have folate defficiency. Good brand and a good supplement!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Definitely see improvements, however it tends to make me flush a little bit, which is highly likely due to my rosacea. So for people with such kind of inflammatory skin conditions, it’s worth keeping in mind. It’s most certainly related to the vitamin itself, not these particular supplements.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It's a bit hard to find methyl folate in lower dose capsules. Sometimes I have sensitivity to vitamins esp. b vitamins so wanted to introduce more methyl folate into my routine slowly, & this was a good way to do it. Most folate supplements are 1000mcg, so I'm happy I found this one. I didn't feel any bad effects, so I'm happy with the quality. Size is also small & easy to swallow.