VN
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 20, 2022

I had first tried the brand Nature's Way but I found this one is better coz it's almost like tasteless and also it does have a two powerful ingredients combined instead of one. This has Mulberry leaves and Alfalfa leaves. I was having upper abdomen pain that goes around my lower right back that gives me like constipated or sometimes diarrhoea , so I can say that it does helps me and gives me relief. Thank you iherb and for a good service, package comes always right on time.. :)

Love this product 😍Dynamic health is high quality, It is a superfood for the gut and it rebuilds the villies( small fingers in your stomach who takes the vitamins from the food you eat and transport it to where you need it) it cleanse s for all heavy metals, and restore the bacteria flow in the stomach and kills the bad bacteria, I feel big difference in my stomach when I get this product or not , so I recommend this product as superpower👌👌

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have just started using it, so cant judge about thr results, though, I can comment the taste can be handled if dissolve in water. Definitely need to brush teeth after every use, as it colors them fast. Bottle is uncomfortable and I lose half while put in a glass. I hope it will give good results at least ))

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
1,368

Love this product makes such a big difference to my skin and scent. It's a little like green tea with a hint of sweetness. I admit that I have become addicted to it, and look forward to my daily dose in the morning to give me a little boost. Keep it refrigerated after you open it. Only issue is pouring it makes such a mess, it needs a dropper or something.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I absolutely LOVE the taste of this product. I drink this in the hopes to improve my health and increase my water intake. The flavor makes the drinking experience more enjoyable than drinking plain water. It’s also nice to mix with tea.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I bought this for my sisters. very good quality product. the taste is not bad and they report improvement in their health. they just mix it with water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The quality is great with the ingredients that stores well in the fridge. The benefits help keeping acid reflux I have to a minimum. The taste is fine when mixed with other Dynamic Health juice products. It can supplement a missed salad at times.

Posted on May 17, 2022