VN
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
BEST serum, Oily friendly!

This serum has become MY FAVORITE. This is the third time I bought it! I have very oily skin and I dislike most of serums because they are sticky or oily, heavy or too watery BUT this serum has the perfect consistency, it looks like oil but it is NOT oil, it's like a soft watery gel, it absorbs quickly, non stickiness and the results OMG I love it! my skin has a special glow, I see my skin so much better, soft, smooth, even younger! I really really like it, I in love with this product and has become a must in my skincare routine. Oh! and the package is just great! its glass NO plastic so it looks nice and elegant and also helps the serum to maintain a fresh temperature.

3d9b3b86-0e77-434c-b7b7-fbb8f2df7231
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I'll give to it 4 stars, though it didn't work for me, it broke me out. But I could notice how beautiful this serum will be for dry and dehydrated skin. My skin is combo/oily and it seems that oil-like products are too heavy for me. I'm using it now on my upperchest area, it's very moisturising and nourishing, very nice thing for winter time.

3141f896-a52f-477e-8884-47834af51afb
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This serum is really nice. It seems to fill the skin with moisture. Since it's watery (the name is actually quite deceptive, it's a water-based serum), I like mixing it with a few drops of oil-based serum (at the moment it's my Elizabeth Arden capsules). My skin seems to drink it in. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I use this product in my night time routine, after toner, instead of a serum. It’s not very watery, but also it’s not an oil. Very interesting product. It has rice extract, bifida ferment extract, peptides, antioxidants and ceramide, so it’s very hydrating and it makes my skin plumped, not oily or greasy. I have combo skin which can be a bit dry during the winter so this product will be excellent choice. There is no smell or irritation, it is packed in a glass bottle which is a big plus. This product doesn’t contain alcohol, essential oils and fragrances. Overall this is fantastic product which all skin types can use. I will buy it again and many more products from Kairs.

185e9b32-ebd7-4974-af74-ba5a6b6f4265
1f476788-30cc-4553-9c24-b1d6a365bd8b
Posted on May 28, 2022

The serum feels a little oily, though it actually has no oils at all. I am kinda conflicted on this one, it doesn't irritate my skin or give me breakouts, but I haven't really seen any improvement after two weeks of use. I also tend to use it at night because I personally dislike that super glowy look it gives me. The ingredient list is superb, though the product might be more suitable for drier skin types.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I’ve been using the watery drops for a week now, and I’m not sure if they’re making a noticeable difference? The product itself is fine. Texture is as the name says, there is no scent and the size of the bottle is generous. I haven’t broken out either, but I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I this is the first time using the skincare company and I was shocked by the quick results. The skin feels moisturized within a minute. Also, the the tube is very comfortable.

afe73808-82cc-464a-b1cc-5eb7157507f7
c8d6a6b6-b309-4fbd-a71d-813d72a60239
7000d89b-36f4-42f7-bd1e-ea7b0fac6e74
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This one is quite interesting. its like a serum, a bit oily but skin loves it! plums and nourishes my skin very fast and easybtonuse. its a glass bottle and a very convenient pipette. I got plenty of recommendations so i purchased it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Love this product! The whole brand is really good and my sensitive and gentle skin is very happy with it and feels mosturised without being sticky or getting that excessive fat. Can be used frequently as a base mosturising product

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

No scent, beautiful consistency that overall gives the skin a beautiful finish and enough hydration. I usually use it overnight and wake up with super glowy and well nourished skin!