VN

Based on 19,754 Ratings
17,390
1,750
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

They’re amazing!!! Their effect on my skin are beyond great because of its ingredients of antioxidants that helps strengthen your immune system. It is light on the stomach, it does not give you the acidity feeling. The package is well sealed, and the quality of the product is excellent. I take twice daily and I’ve got two more bottle for my niece, she’s 5 and she has a vitamin D deficiency because she hates going out in the sun so she needs some vitamin D to help strengthen her bones, and guess what? she LOVED it! The taste is really yummy and the kids love it. For kids and adults the daily dosage is 2 gummies which is reasonable. Also the size is suitable for the price.

29279d4a-e6be-4409-98be-471d3dbb409e
d9c8eada-8e84-459b-87ab-34ba87ad33fc
98c0df3d-c614-4c45-9490-24a118aa91b0
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My Doctor recommended that I up my vitamin D as I was deficient, so I ordered these awesome tasty gummies. They're not too sweet and at my last check up my blood work came back on point so they work. The quality is very good just 2 gummies a day. They are gelatin, gluten, soy and GMO free. I am plant based so these are perfect. I will be ordering them from now on.

1ab778fb-20df-4deb-a448-e339c8bbb2fb
Posted on May 10, 2022

This gummy is proven for my kid a long time back. She used to eat this ever since and we found out that her immunity is very high compared to those kids who are not taking D3. i Aside from the excellent taste and variety of berries flavored, this is soft and easy to chew. So, no worries if you have a little kid who wants to take these gummies. Please hit a thumbs up if my review is helpful to you. Thank you so much.

96155a2b-f042-4a77-aa60-8ca4b5d3885c
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
7,089

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Iherb Very nice taste chocolate flavour is very clear It’s nice for a snack especially outside Keep it in your bag for emergency Shein Mobile cover : Very nice shape with good material and if fits the mobile with perfect shape i get it 5 times before and each time i choose differe t colour thanks for honest Gloves 🧤: Very good material and perfect size and shape nice colour with fur i will buy all the new colours next order and I suggest it to you Buret : Nice buret with good material and perfect size i brought 3 colours and my husband Chain : very nice shape with good material and perfect to all glasses I recommended Band : Very nice band with good material the Apple Watch becomes g shock Pillow : Very nice colour and good mateial for ramadan I recommend it and the colour is stable Primerose oil 500mg

4ad9abee-37a2-41d4-ae87-b14714dca9fa
aacbb59d-a733-40e7-92d4-5841e1d3ec94
4591f0d9-80ef-42b7-ba1b-a0b688ebdb0a
1fd116b4-75ee-4e3a-b5ec-d6632b8d4eed
5934c876-6098-4747-9cd7-432fe20f2374
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This gummy is proven for my kids a long time back. They used to eat this ever since and we found out that their immunity is high compared to those kids who are not taking D3. Aside from the excellent taste and variety of berries flavored, this is soft and easy to chew. So, no worries if you have a little kid who wants to take these gummies. Please hit a thumbs up if my review is helpful to you. Thank you so much.

d598589d-8f45-4f85-b1ef-aa0a81196f01
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

c31693c4-0e31-467b-aadc-8518e4abd1ef
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I was looking for vitamin D for my kids as it is hard to get a decent sunlight in UAE as it gets really hot during the summer. My daughters love it's taste, they think I am giving them a treat after their lunch. It really helps to correct their vitamin D deficiency. I also like the size as it is small enough for my 4 year old daughter.

1ff83acb-0291-4ae5-b3a2-d92b2a0936aa