VN

184,930
17,533
4,038
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

When my dr. tested my blood levels, they were rock bottom. I take vitamin D3 daily now, feel much better (pain, mood.) One thing I've found out: take vitamin D3 in the morning! Taking at night may interfere with sleep. Make sure there is fat or oil in meal when you take the vitamin, also, to help absorb.

716aa6f8-0967-4771-88c4-afc1b22b6ef8
dbc803ff-ddec-4689-98db-21eb3effa892

I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

845cfb4e-f5a8-4238-8032-db04a7888c68
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Perfect size to swallow and great amount! It’ll last the whole year for one person and pretty long for a big family. (Easy to swallow for kids that don’t like big pills) The price is great too! I have nothing bad to say about vitamin D, it’s a great way to take care of your body

24699416-a277-41e1-888e-0ce2117f71a9
8493c2a8-5d8b-4114-aa60-8cb4b848ef3b
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good quality at a great price. I was taking the 2000iu one and now trying out the 5000 iu. Great for those who don't get much sun or older people. I bought this in 2 orders 2 weeks apart. One shipped from Hong Kong and the other the US. Not sure why the different places although Hong Kong is actually nearer to where I am. The expiry dates are also different. One has a 2 year best period while the other has 3 years. Please like my review if it helps. Thanks!

20523607-1df4-49e1-be6a-abba75f03e86
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

If you aren't taking vitamin D3 right now, you're making a big mistake. A 2018 study found that for those with a vitamin D serum level of 60 ng/ml or greater had a whopping 80% reduced risk of breast cancer. No drug does that. And it is protective against respiratory illnesses (hint, hint) and awesome for your immune system.

6c5165e0-1054-4a0d-a1d9-f2f391bdbd4d
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
4,017

I took all these pills for a short time and, oh my god, I fell asleep several times. I now know it's because of this vitamin. My mind works better than before. Everyday I feel more energetic and my body feels renewed, so it doesn't take much to make a difference with my mood and energy level.

4,582

I'm so glad I finally found this vitamin. It is the best supplement for your body, brain and soul! I've been using it for a few weeks now. I feel a burst of strength and energy after 5 hours in bed. It's very easy to take and doesn't have any unwanted side effects. The label says that it's pure, which is true as

4,890

I've been using this for about a year now and I see my weight reducing, my energy improving, my mood improving and feel very positive about the product. It's not a pill, it's more like a natural supplement to help with the above. I am sure that by using this vitamin daily over time you will see improvements in health, immunity, quality of life and

4,415

I have been testing this vitamin for the past month and am very pleased with the results. It's easy to swallow, easily dosed, and is not as bitter as other such supplements I have tried previously. The product is still in my system several days after taking it, so I don't feel deprived while sleeping. My appetite has returned too, which means I

5,414

my mom had been taking this vitamin for years until she started feeling sick and tired of having to take it every day. She felt better after her first dose, but couldn't remember how to take it on a regular basis, fearing that it would not work for her.