VN

44,738
5,773
1,630
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These gummies are lovely. My daughters love them. I must admit that I got them for my kids, but decided to try them myself. They have a super cute shape and wonderful flavor. They come in a nice size packaging of 90 gummies. These gummies are suitable for kids at the age of 4 and above. The daily intake is 3 gummies. I also give them to my four and my two year old daughters, I give them one daily. Vitamin C helps boost the immune system. My kids are quite healthy and I trust it’s because they take vitamin C and Vitamin D. Please consult your doctor before you take vitamin D though so you can take the dosage as prescribed. You can not get overdosed with Vitamin C as the excess amount just leaves the body. But still consult your doctor to determine the dosage suitable for you and your kids.

1f2a2b36-cb0f-44c9-bb49-6f9e9fcd219f
43d1a585-c456-435d-b0eb-e5f16a7cc1d0
9e5943bf-a564-4629-8c26-c9a2e627c26d
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

We bought these vitamins on the recommendation of other users. The 3-year-old girl has been ill often lately, and so have other children in kindergarten. She used Omega in combination with vitamin C and immunity syrup for 7 days. She has not had any signs of a cold since. They don't cause problems with constipation, they taste great, so I eat them sometimes :) If this comment helped you, please click like that others customers can see benefits of this product. Thanks.

1aafb00f-0a80-4449-9edf-7e0f0def0324

It is important for me that in this cool season I found vitamin C that my children consume. Before that, they did not want vitamin C in any other form, and these jellies are a lifesaver! Jellies are soft, but not sticky, not small. A jar of large volume, I think it will be enough for the remaining winter month and the first spring.

e2064c4c-0b16-4a8b-aa82-554b07570370
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,089

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

quality ingredient size mg immunity acidity package effect potency stomach antioxidant taste is good s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s

9d5b174c-2566-43b1-9859-dc7fa7345455
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

This Vitamin C gummies are working perfectly for my niece and also for me. They are easy to take as I’m not a fan of taking capsules so I always find gummies more fun and it makes me take them consistently. Really recommend it! So far, there are no side effects experienced.

366265c6-f5c4-4fcb-983b-68891637a001
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I tried this vitamin on my daughter I dunno but I think she hates the taste. not bad I will just give it to my nephew. I tried to taste it the ingredient is orange no other taste. My daughter tastes is the problem 😂 the size is really big supeer Worth it.

f01b9f9e-d2cf-4496-bac5-37939179571d
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I totally love this gummies, it’s for my Arya and I tried it for myself too. We need extra immunity vitamins after getting sick. The package is really good quality and the gummies are looks like real small orange and taste good! The labeled indicated every detail we need to know. Will definitely buy gain after this bottle. Thanks

6d6dbebc-eec7-429c-99a6-9eb8164ee8bf
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It’s my first time to buy this vitamins because I want to try. Quality of the packaging is too cute. Ingredients is amazing. Size is fine. It’s helps your immune system to keep high. The effect for me is I feel sleep and I don’t feel any acidity or feeling hungry. The taste is so nice. I recommended this to you guys to give a try.

73607b0f-8fed-4b94-a177-5b5b2896b304
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C Gummies Convenient Gummy Supplement Containing Your Daily Dose of Vitamin C Natural Orange Flavor Helps Support Immune Health and Antioxidant Activity* Suitable for Vegetarians Formulated without Gelatin, Gluten, GMOs, or Soy Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility 100% Gold Guarantee Gummy supplements can be a great and tasty way to add important nutrients to your routine, especially if you don’t enjoy taking capsule or tablet supplements. California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C Gummies are formulated for adults and provide a healthy amount of vitamin C to help support immune health and antioxidant activity.* alot of good ingredient have a high quality and good size

4b338440-e620-4a6a-bdf3-8c718214ce68