VN

Posted on May 18, 2022
ممتاز!

This supplement helped me get rid of the bloating in my stomach, and I also felt relief from the problem of constipation, the packaging is pretty good,the vegetarian ingredients are good so you couldn't be afraid of using it, a little note about the size capsules are big

949360aa-b26d-4dd5-8e84-7e8677f223d1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I found this product from other reviews. Took my chance to try this. Very effective. Followed the usage instructions. This review came in late as I want to try and wait for results I use this once a month for better cleansing. After two month of use, very effective. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

One of our favourite iHerb brands. Capsules are vegetarians which is great and it's a big package (120 capsules) which is very convenient. My husband took it already but he says he's not gonna use it every day, rather occasionally when needed. Probably because it's very potent (which I guess is a good thing).

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Woww!!! Really amazed by the result. Been consuming it for 4-nights. It doesn't cause stomach pain or diarrhea effect. I just felt to go naturally in the morning and feel so relieved. The ingredients are natural and I don't feel the harm of taking it for a week every month just to cleanse/detox my colons for abit. Great product, good price point, good quality, dosage is appropriate. I will definitely repeat purchase.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Nice quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Fast delivery.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This product is a gentle yet effective colon cleanse formula. It has helped me in conjunction with taking probiotics and Vitamin D3 + K2 , magnesium, b-complex , Cod liver oil, and doing occasional colon cleansing and liver/kidney/gallbladder cleansing. I recommend this type of product for contributing to achieving these goals. Thank-you.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

quality of this product is very good it realy helped me alot for bowl moment and may be its because of its ingredient mint leafs that help you to feel good inside no bloating gassing if we talk about size of the pill and amount intake is also average. its taste less with the increase of dosage benefits also increase

Posted on Aug 16, 2022