VN
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Excellent serum, one of my favorite! Very cute and comfortable package/dispenser, scent is very natural and pleasant, very generous size for the money, lots of benefits for the skin-you will see improvement in your complexion in couple of weeks-it becomes radiant, young looking and healthy. It improves firmness and elasticity of the skin very fast. I wound recommend to use it as your every day routine morning and night before moisturizing cream.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am a fan of the brand so I tried this when iHerb offered a coupon a few months ago. I use it daily and it leaves my skin plump and moisturized. I like the amount you get with Medi-Peel, and a little goes a long way. All of their products seem to mix and match well with others, and wear nicely under makeup.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The best peptide serum I've ever used. Ingredient list is incredible. Jelly-like texture that turns into water. Quickly absorbed. Leaves a little sticky layer. Very big bottle. I'll definitely buy it again.

5307fa68-4bcc-4eeb-b5e4-43a1a59641ce
1c5fd391-8f2f-450f-9022-0ba23b956aa6
c086a721-a8dc-4b81-8bc8-94f96301176d
9792f2c7-82c8-4d69-b5a2-7562b596530c

I really like this product. I am very happy to be able to buy it from this site, because I trust the merchant and the originality of the products offered on the site. This is a must have product. I have been using it with pleasure for a long time and I definitely see an effect with regular use. I recommend it to friends. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

i love all medi-peel product so I bought this toner to add to my colection and I really like it. there is no any scent, big quantity, leaves skin hydrated and plumped.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very Moisturising and plumping. Nice texture that absorbs quickly and leaves a nice glow. Perfect for the summer!! I still can’t refer to its anti-aging benefits but I’m sure I’ll purchase again to give it a chance

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

All my skin care products are from MEDI PEEL - I really like their products. This time I bought a perfect ampoule with 9 types of peptides that replenish the skin. Provides moisture, elasticity, whitening function, shine and radiance and a skin-brightening niacinamide ingredient!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A good serum, I took it for my mother, from the first applications the skin is smooth and taut, of course, we need to look at a long result, but I am already happy with the purchase

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Fully satisfied with it. Gelly texture, might think its a bit sticky in the beginning, but absorbs very good. and big bottle! for sure need some time to see the final result, because just started to use it

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great ingredients and excellent quantity. I love it so far. I will update my review in a month.